|Currently managing over 5000 acres of farm land.|
|We provide quality farm management services to landowners to help relieve day-to-day management worries in a manner that maximizes profitability and minimizes risk.
- Tenant Lease Negotiation
- Farm Service Agency (FSA) Program Compliance
- Farm Income and Expense accounting and analysis
- Farm Insurance Acquisition
- Land sale/purchase coordination and management
- Cost Benefit Analysis of Government Conservation Reserve Programs (CRP)
- Cash flow/net worth report
- Seed, Fertility & Crop Protection Product Research and Cost Analysis
- Commodity Marketing
- Partnership 1065 Tax Return Preparation
- Individual 1040 Schedule F or Form 4835 Tax Return Preparation
- Storage need evaluation
- Farm valuation
- Coordinate farm appraisals
- Coordinate farm surveys
Richard Ruppel formally founded CresTerra after managing farm land for over 20 years.
Jason Mosbey joined CresTerra as a farm advisor in 2007. Jason currently holds an insurance producer license specializing in crop insurance.
|R.R. #4 Box 145|